Home

T-t-t.

When I feel lost, when I don't even know why I'm still here, like crazy, trying to be perfect for you, to be that kind of girl of every boy dream, when we no longer exists and I found myself holding onto something broken, over that nothing can change but I'm still sleeping waiting for someday for you to call, to hear your voice of treason, saying that you will come home and stop this fucking mess and pain. I am nothing. I'm a fucking mess. I'm doing drugs, I'm myself, I'm loving being so fucking weirdo in these fucking shadows always all alone, I'm throwing up all that I can eat. And now I will say. Im perfectly happy, trying everyday, everynight try to kill myself
I started to feel happy, to feel all the happiness in this world. It's called painkillers. Cocaine. Molly. And all these others stars.
When my heart ache. One Pill.
When my head ache. One Pill.
When I miss you. Three Pills.
When I cry all by myself. Two Pills.
When I'm happy. One Pill.
When I'm sad, five pills to be happy again.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

© Template por Cantinho do Blog. - 2014. Todos os direitos reservados.Imagens Crédito: Valfré