Home

mr.great.

And then I wish I was special, I wish I was someone special, or part of something special but I found out that is a long way to go, maybe a long way to go without me, without this me. This one who cries about you, love and the other emotinal stuffs. Day by day, night by night losing the stars in the sky, losing these fucking reasons... why 
Feels like you're losing these shitty calls that you've been fighting for in your whole life. Be true. Stay true. I will always be. And then If I don't feel these warm bloog righing through my veins I'll tell ya, I'll end it up. Hide, hide what you're trying to prove, hide because you're not worth a thing.
Once I swear I was lost, and then I found out that I was blind but now I see you, who you really are.
How selfish of you to believe you are the meaning of all the bad dream that I dreamed.
Hold me now.
Let the stars fall down.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

© Template por Cantinho do Blog. - 2014. Todos os direitos reservados.Imagens Crédito: Valfré