Home

I'm not a fucking princess.

We are bigger than this.
I can not fight against it anymore.
Maybe, we just can not be.
Maybe we can be together, but its impossible for us to be happy like this.
Or maybe it's better for us to be apart and happy.
Maybe I'm better off on my own.
Maybe you too.
So, what the hell are we holding onto ?
I just don't know.
It's like we love this shit darkness frame of confusion a control loss.
Maybe we are addicted to the pain.
Maybe you're not.
Maybe this shit is only me, trying to understand myfuckingfrightnedself.
Maybe I can't do this.
Maybe I couldn't.
Maybe I can't now.
And finally maybe I'll never be able to this.
Maybe I'm just too much darkness, bullshit, fear of nothing and red lisptick.
Maybe I really I need you.
Maybe I'm justo so fucked up than I can't even realize that.
Maybe I'm just too small, and maybe you are too, so that's why you can't stop fucking with my head.
Can't you see ?
I'm already too fucked up, it CAN'T get any worse.
It's impossible to.
I'm addicted to the darkness.
I'm not afraid of being on my own again.
Maybe that's why I can't take that.
I'm not afraid of lonely nights, I only fear the silence, the fucking silence where there's nothing to hide me from my own screaming thoughts.
They're something, really something to worry about.
I have this force inside of me bad and badly, I meant.
I'm infinite.
I should drive away.
I shoul runaway.
I can't be a hero.
And you can't be my hero.
I'm not waiting for someone to save me.
I don't need to be saved.
Maybe I just need to be sedated.
Maybe I just miss my darkness, maybe I just miss my drugs, my sad songs and my infinite tryings to kill myself someting that by now I have never been successfull.
I'm not a princess and I don't belive in fairys at all.
I'm slave of this sensation of pain.
I'm slave of all the worst things that all this normal people try to runaway from.
Maybe I'm just too much.
Maybe I'm just a weirdo shitty girl.
Maybe I'm most like Norah and I just need to find a fucking what's his name ? Nick ?
Maybe I'm not.
Maybe I'm just like Ian, incredible depressive that even a informal lover could not control.
Maybe I'm just nothing.

I should became something pretty, speacial.
Maybe I should stop wearing pink all the time.
Maybe people will understand me if I die my hair and just wear black clothes.
Maybe I'm just not for this world you know ?
Maybe you can't feel me.
Maybe you don't even know the real fucking me.
Maybe we are opposites persons.
Maybe I'm the saddest girl ever and maybe you are just the happiest man alive.

Maybe I'm just don't want to be happy.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

© Template por Cantinho do Blog. - 2014. Todos os direitos reservados.Imagens Crédito: Valfré