Home

Everybody's leave.

The truth is that I'll never be able to trust, never. I don't feel good depending on someone, or holding onto something, I just don't feel good. I love being in the darkness. I fucking do. I love my incredible sad songs. I love the feeling that I finally found myself. Sometimes I think about that. And you know what ? I love the idea of someone being capable of decide when their lives needs to end, I love the idea of having such a little control into something like the darkness, I meant. When you're sad and you want to end with your life, it's just because you want to stop the pain, right ? It means that you've been living in the darkness just for too much but you can even find a light, a way out. It's something beautiful if you can catch my thought. But it's kinda pointless beacause I wasn't even talk about death.

Don't feel bad for me.
Deep inside of my heart I really want to go.

I'm ok. Even if I'm not a trusting person. I meant, I don't need this to live, sure I don't make this an excuse to end with my life, be sure, I don't why I always end up talking about suicide, maybe it's just a bad habit, or maybe I'm just ok with this idea and this thought won't scares me. Well, taking back I'm not a trusting person because I've known life, and I know that everybody leaves, even the ones who loves you most, like your parents. Everyone leaves even your shadow when you're alone in the dark, can you get this ? Even your shadows knows what to fear, that's why your shadows always leaves you when you get in your darkness.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

© Template por Cantinho do Blog. - 2014. Todos os direitos reservados.Imagens Crédito: Valfré